While Crestview Radiology provides an array of hi-tech medical services, it has established a medical check-up programme (Crestview comprehensive medical check-up) which offers you a great advantage of taking total control of your health. This provides preventive diagnostic services and early detection of cardiovascular, respiratory, gastro-intestinal, genitor-urinary/prostate, musculoskeletal and gynaecological/breast disorders.
Patients receive a co-ordinated comprehensive medical check-up by highly trained doctors, nurses and other paramedics, using the latest sophisticated medical equipments. The comprehensive medical check-up takes only a few hours of the patient’s time, spent in a pleasant and comfortable environment.
Crestview comprehensive medical check-up includes:-
A comprehensive medical history review and a thorough physical examination (general and systemic) including a cardiac stress test and lung function test. During this examination, the patient will have a chance to discuss particular problems with the specialist.
- Ophthalmologic and ENT examinations.
- Comprehensive laboratory test including:-
- Complete blood count.
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)
- Liver function test
- Kidney function test.
- Lipogram (lipid profile) including total cholesterol, LDL, HDL and Triglycerides.
- Blood glucose, calcium, phosphate and uric acid.
- Urine and stool analysis.
- HIV and Hepatitis B+C screening (optional).
- Digital chest x-ray, Electrocardiogram (ECG), Echocardiogram and ultrasound scan.